Frequently Asked Questions
Here we have gathered the FAQs related to the Lady Diana and St. Georges Hotel.
If you still have any questions after looking at this page please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- What kinds of amenities are included in the guest rooms?
- The rooms include bath towels, face towels and toothbrushes.
- Do you have dryers?
- There are not any dryers in the guest rooms; however, there are dryers in the bathhouse. Please use those dryers.
- Do you have a parking lot?
- Yes, we have a free parking lot that can hold up to approximately 20 cars.
- What are the check in and check out times?
- You may check in from 3 pm and on and must check out by 10am.
*Please inquire with us about situations regarding rental spaces and organizations staying at our hotel.
- How much is the accommodation rate for children?
- The children’s accommodation rate applies to children from the age of 6 to 12 years old (elementary school age). This applies to one child for one adult. (Children from 0 to 2 years old are free. A facility charge of 1000 yen per night will be charged for children who are 3 to 5 years old. Meals and bedclothes are not included.)
*Please inquire with us about situations regarding trips involving groups of children.
- We would like to send our luggage ahead of time before we arrive at the hotel. How should we go about doing this?
- First, contact our hotel and tell us about the situation. After that, you may send the luggage to our address.
- We would like to upgrade (modify) the content included in our meals? How should we go about doing this?
- Please contact our hotel by phone 3 days before you plan on arriving.
- Do we have to pay a deposit?
- Yes, you have to pay 20% of your total accommodation fees as a deposit.
- Our organization is considering using space at your hotel? Can we rent space?
- Yes, it is possible for you to rent space. Please inquire with us by phone or email.
- Is there a hospital, convenience store etc. near the hotel?
- There is a convenience store which is 5 minutes away from the hotel by car. A hospital/doctor’s office is 5 to 10 minutes away from the hotel by car. There is also a supermarket and a liquor store about a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- Is there a bathtub and toilet in the room?
- There is a modular bath and toilet in the room. Customers can also use the bathhouse 24 hours a day.
- Is this some kind of transportation available to pick us up and take us to the train station?
- We do not offer any services to get people to and from the station. We recommend that you use a taxi cab. It is approx. a 10 to 15 minute walk from Kamishiro Station (the nearest train station) to hotel.
- Do you have Wi-Fi?
- Yes, we have Wi-Fi (excluding a few places).